The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution. – Bertrand Russell
The seminar files in the box below are based on chapters in my Doctor of Ministry project on
disciple making, evangelism and organizational change at Fuller Theological Seminary.
They are best read in the order listed.
If you would like to read the actual project, click here.
This is a work in progress and I appreciate feedback, conversation and especially notice of typographical errors and non-functional Internet links. (Links were accurate in 2007!) Please reply to david (at) disciplewalk (dot) com. Thank you!
Project Introduction (read me first)
Seminar One: Diagnosis
Chapter One: Systemic Problems
Chapter Two: Discipleship Systems
Seminar Two: Dialogue
Chapter Three: Learning Strategy
Seminar Three: Decision
JUMP Group Brochure
Instructions for Acrobat Reader
1. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, please click here for the latest version. You will need this free program to download and view the files.
2. When you click on a colorful link, a new window will open with the document in the .PDF format used by Acrobat Reader.
3. You can now save the file to your computer and read it as often as you like.
4. You can now print the file on your printer.
5. This information will updated frequently; new updates and unviewed files are displayed in
blue. Files already viewed are purple.
6. If you share information from the file with others, please let them know it came from www.disciplewalk.com so they can visit.
This post, and others in this series, are based on David Oliver Kueker’s 2007 Fuller Theological Seminary Doctor of Ministry project, Diagnosis, Dialogue, and Decision: A Threefold Process of Revitalization for the Illinois Great Rivers Conference. This information has been moved from the author’s website at DiscipleWalk.com to blog post form here at AmbidextrousChurch.com.
Please review the page How and Why We Use Quotes.-
Key: DiscipleWalk_#. Last Revision: 07/06/21.