GREAT QUESTIONS – PA.S.T.O.R
“What’s the ONE Thing I can do / such that by doing it / everything else will be easier or unnecessary?”
To Do List – my tasks
Organization – working through others
Reading – information coming into the system.
Personal touch preferred … the more the better.
Q1 = Monday or Today
Q2 = Wednesday or this week
Q3 = Thursday or Remainder
Q4 = Friday or Someday Maybe
Focus on Big Rocks
Prayer Family contacts (Audit)
Tuesday – Creative Sabbath
Q2 + higher Wednesday
GTD Weekly Review
Bible Study prep
Q3 + higher Thursday
Hospital & Nursing Home calls
Q4 + higher Friday
Update mileage calendar
Prayer Family letters for next week (Audit)
Closure – cleaning up. GET CLEAR.
- What is the mental model of the GTD/NPM: Church-TO? 05/08/2021
- What is the mental model of the GTD/NPM: CHURCH-Disciple Making? 05/08/2021
- What is the mental model of the GTD/NPM: S..R: Sermon + Blog =? 05/08/2021
- What are your Brave Dreams for your Church? 05/08/2021
- What is the mental model of the Morning Clean Routine? 05/08/2021
MilestoneOrientation to Pastoral Work09/29/2020We're underway!