Writers have always struggled with the same core issues: getting the work done (productivity) and creating something worth reading (creativity). And, unless you believe that misery is necessary for true art, aim for a third goal: making the process enjoyable, cultivating a fulfilling and happy life that includes writing. Let’s consider this our triple objective: productivity, creativity, and enjoyment. Surely that’s not asking too much?
Janzer, Anne. The Writer’s Process: Getting Your Brain in Gear (p. 7). Cuesta Park Consulting. Kindle Edition.
- NACOS #1.08 Recognizing The Karpmann Drama Triangle -Available 12/7/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.07 Recognizing Differentiation vs Anxiety (Bowen, Friedman, Steinke) – Available 11/30/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.06 Diffusion of Innovations: how it works – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.05 Recognizing the Diffusion of Innovations Adopter Framework – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.04 Recognizing Reinforcing and Balancing Loops – Available (11/16/20) 10/29/2020
MilestoneOrientation to Pastoral Work09/29/2020We're underway!