MULTIPLE REASONS FOR WRITING
To be rich and famous. Receive affirming appreciation to help neediness.
To share vitally important life changing ideas to transform churches and denominations who need to think like me and affirm me.
(Too much drama)
To document my own learning. QNQS.
To document research to solve MY problems and work out the details and solutions.
To take notes. Make a record.
Audio/podcasts … TEDtalks, sermons)
To provide myself with a “commonplace book”
What if the new and better purpose of blogging was to document my learner/input experiences … to footnote my life?
To document my creations … easy to find again. A record of what I find interesting.
– QNQS… Questions I’m asking
- NACOS #1.08 Recognizing The Karpmann Drama Triangle -Available 12/7/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.07 Recognizing Differentiation vs Anxiety (Bowen, Friedman, Steinke) – Available 11/30/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.06 Diffusion of Innovations: how it works – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.05 Recognizing the Diffusion of Innovations Adopter Framework – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.04 Recognizing Reinforcing and Balancing Loops – Available (11/16/20) 10/29/2020
MilestoneOrientation to Pastoral Work09/29/2020We're underway!