Preaching the blog
1. Responding to Quotes = QNQS
PROCESS #1: QNQS
1. Put a quote into a blog post draft.
2. Surround it with the proper template and publish.
3. Visit the template regularly and respond to the blog post as inspired.
4. Adjust the questions and go around again.
2. PREACHING THE BLOG
Preaching the blog … divide spiritual Disciplines into sermons … up to 3 points per sermon. Publish sermon, break out segments into Monday school posts. Then follow QNQS.
3. SORTING THE BLOG
There is a lot of material on the blog, and I need to revisit each post to either delete it as unnecessary or put it into the QNQS format for processing.
4. REPAIRING THE BLOG
There is a lot of the blogs that are not functional and need to be sorted out so that they all work as they should. This particularly applies to material imported from disciplewalk.com and my other web pages.
5. STORAGE BLOG?
Should I create a blog of draft material as a place to park quotes from Evernote to be processed later? If I keep information in Evernote I can search for it and I can use context to link items together. But if I’m simply going to store it, why not store it on a blog and get it out of Evernote?
Be careful to not be too structured but to stay in the moment and let the unconscious mind speak onto the page. Organizing the task to completely makes the task impossible to fulfill and feeds into resistance. The primary thing that I need to do is simply visit the page, enjoy the words and have a conversation with the page. This should not be difficult.
- NACOS #1.08 Recognizing The Karpmann Drama Triangle -Available 12/7/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.07 Recognizing Differentiation vs Anxiety (Bowen, Friedman, Steinke) – Available 11/30/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.06 Diffusion of Innovations: how it works – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.05 Recognizing the Diffusion of Innovations Adopter Framework – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.04 Recognizing Reinforcing and Balancing Loops – Available (11/16/20) 10/29/2020
MilestoneOrientation to Pastoral Work09/29/2020We're underway!