GREAT QUESTIONS – PA.S.T.O.R
“What’s the ONE Thing I can do / such that by doing it / everything else will be easier or unnecessary?”
To Do List – my tasks
Organization – working through others
Reading – information coming into the system.
Personal touch preferred … the more the better.
Q1 = Monday or Today
Q2 = Wednesday or this week
Q3 = Thursday or Remainder
Q4 = Friday or Someday Maybe
Focus on Big Rocks
Prayer Family contacts (Audit)
Tuesday – Creative Sabbath
Q2 + higher Wednesday
GTD Weekly Review
Bible Study prep
Q3 + higher Thursday
Hospital & Nursing Home calls
Q4 + higher Friday
Update mileage calendar
Prayer Family letters for next week (Audit)
Closure – cleaning up. GET CLEAR.
- NACOS 5.0 – HOMEWORK 12/01/2020
- NACOS 4.8 – Sermon 05/31/20: Coping with COVID in the context of PTSD 12/01/2020
- NACOS 4.7: #5 of 5: LAGGARDS 12/01/2020
- NACOS 4.6: #4 of 5: LATE ADOPTERS 12/01/2020
- NACOS 4.5: Category #3 of 5: MIDDLE ADOPTERS 12/01/2020
MilestoneOrientation to Pastoral Work09/29/2020We're underway!