GREAT QUESTIONS – PA.S.T.O.R
“What’s the ONE Thing I can do / such that by doing it / everything else will be easier or unnecessary?”
To Do List – my tasks
Organization – working through others
Reading – information coming into the system.
Personal touch preferred … the more the better.
Q1 = Monday or Today
Q2 = Wednesday or this week
Q3 = Thursday or Remainder
Q4 = Friday or Someday Maybe
Focus on Big Rocks
Prayer Family contacts (Audit)
Tuesday – Creative Sabbath
Q2 + higher Wednesday
GTD Weekly Review
Bible Study prep
Q3 + higher Thursday
Hospital & Nursing Home calls
Q4 + higher Friday
Update mileage calendar
Prayer Family letters for next week (Audit)
Closure – cleaning up. GET CLEAR.
- NACOS #1.08 Recognizing The Karpmann Drama Triangle -Available 12/7/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.07 Recognizing Differentiation vs Anxiety (Bowen, Friedman, Steinke) – Available 11/30/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.06 Diffusion of Innovations: how it works – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.05 Recognizing the Diffusion of Innovations Adopter Framework – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.04 Recognizing Reinforcing and Balancing Loops – Available (11/16/20) 10/29/2020
MilestoneOrientation to Pastoral Work09/29/2020We're underway!