Deep work vs. Shallow Work
Deep work/Shallow work is the 80/20 principle.
My deep work – 20%:
– every interaction with my church people
– finished projects which fulfill MBA Purpose
– highly profitable actions for health
– highly profitable actions for marriage
(There is a process with a specific output.)
My Shallow work – 80%:
– everything else
– flow which involves task switching.
– learning which has no purpose. (Input)
– work which is preparatory but never finished (filling the warehouse with parts for products which are never assembled- no throughput)
Todoist has a long article on this.
4DX is recommended
- NACOS #1.08 Recognizing The Karpmann Drama Triangle -Available 12/7/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.07 Recognizing Differentiation vs Anxiety (Bowen, Friedman, Steinke) – Available 11/30/20 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.06 Diffusion of Innovations: how it works – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.05 Recognizing the Diffusion of Innovations Adopter Framework – Available (11/23/20) 10/29/2020
- NACOS #1.04 Recognizing Reinforcing and Balancing Loops – Available (11/16/20) 10/29/2020
MilestoneOrientation to Pastoral Work09/29/2020We're underway!