GENERAL COURSE GOALS – By the end of the course each participant will:
5. Describe and discuss the means of grace and how these disciplines lead to holiness of heart and life.
What questions or comments do you have about this goal?
Questions related to this goal:
– What is holiness to you? Why would someone wish to be holy?
– What are the similarities and differences in ‘holiness of heart’ and ‘holiness of life’ – and why is that important?
– What are the means of grace? How does grace flow into your life? What difference does that make?
– How do you understand holiness for today and for your life?
This is one of the course goals from the Leader’s manual, Living Our United Methodist Beliefs by George Hovaness Donigian, published by Discipleship Resources in 2011. Feel free to comment on this goal as your understanding develops through the course.