2. Develop an understanding of Wesleyan theology and its influence on the practical structure
and disciplines for the first Methodists.
3. Acquire knowledge of Methodist history and the formation of other Methodist denominations.
4. Explore the Wesleyan understanding of grace and how it became key to the movement.
5. Describe and discuss the means of grace and how these disciplines lead to holiness of heart and life.
- OPW: Orientation to Pastoral Work 2019 + 2020 (195)
- Past Classes Taught, Handouts (208)
- Past Sermon Tables (1)
- Warehouse (Box of Ideas) (1,206)
- DiscipleWalk – Home Page 07/06/2021
- I’LL STAY WITH YOU July 1996 by Dave Kueker 07/05/2021
- Resources from ALS Preaching Class, 6/26/2021 07/01/2021
- What is the mental model of the GTD/NPM: Church-TO? 05/08/2021
- What is the mental model of the GTD/NPM: CHURCH-Disciple Making? 05/08/2021