GENERAL COURSE GOALS – By the end of the course each participant will:
4. Explore the Wesleyan understanding of grace and how it became key to the movement.
What questions or comments do you have about this goal?
Questions related to this goal:
– What is your understanding of prevenient grace?
– What is your understanding of justification or justifying grace?
– What is your understanding of sanctification or sanctifying grace?
– What is this triune understanding of grace important to the Methodist movement?
This is one of the course goals from the Leader’s manual, Living Our United Methodist Beliefs by George Hovaness Donigian, published by Discipleship Resources in 2011. Feel free to comment on this goal as your understanding develops through the course.